Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy birthday, Bekah!!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Bekah. Happy Birthday. I was just thinking about how many years I've known Bekah (since 7th grade, which would be just over 13 years-if I did the math right). That means that in the next year, I will hit the landmark of having known Bekah (and all of you EJHers) for over half of my life. It's crazy that we met when we were tweens and now we're almost thirty something. I'm glad that we are still friends and that she is such a wonderful example to all of us. Love you, Bekah!

1 comment:

theminerfamily said...

Maggie you beat me to it!! HAPPY BIRTDAY BEKAH! I feel so bad I didn't call! I thought about you yesterday and this morning, then spaced it. I definetly am grateful for your wonderful birthday! Today marks 10 years since Dave sang true companion to you...then cuddled with me for the first time! Ha! NSBM!! Love you!